2019/2020 dance year
Here in ADA Dance Co. we believe that we exist for more than just ourselves. Our desire and passion is to help those who are in need, by giving financial aid to children in our community. Dancing brings life, freedom, and creates community, we hope that we will be able to give the gift of dance to many young dancers for years to come.
- Must be a dancer currently enrolled at ADA Dance Co.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 classes.
- Must be aged 7 & up.
- Must be able to write a short essay.
Applicants must be able to write a 500-word essay, in their own words, describing why they love to dance and what their favourite style of dance is and why.
We expect the scholarship students to set a precedent for the studio in: attendance, work ethic and respect. If these requirements are not met, students may be taken off scholarship at any point during the year.
- Scholarships do NOT cover any portion of registration fees, recital fees, or costume fees.
- We reserve the right to revoke the scholarship at any time for any reason.
- Please respect the decision of the Scholarship Board .
- Scholarship award is not open for negotiation.
- The Scholarship will cover a portion of the year. Whatever your portion may be, if you are late you will be charged late fees, and will be suspended from the program if the balance is not paid in a timely manner each month.