What we are doing
Before Entering the Studio
Everyone will be required to complete the ADA Dance Co. COVID-19 screening/tracking form. The form can be accessed here https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/ We require that all dancers and parents entering the building fill out this electronic form prior to being granted access to the building. You will need to show an electronic or printed receipt of the completed form upon entering.
Face Mask Protocol
- Face masks MUST be worn in all common areas.
- Parents entering our facility will require a face mask.
- Change rooms are now allowed to be open but we will be keeping them closed for the Fall.
- Masks are not required while participating in dance class. However, we would like to encourage dancers to wear their face coverings.
ADA Dance Co. COVID-19 Guideline
- Everyone entering and exiting ADA Dance Co. will be required to use hand sanitizer.
- We have staggered start and end times to reduce the number of students entering and exiting the building at one time.
- In each studio, we have created social/physical distancing squares. Using colourful tape to help guide our students.
- All students will come dressed, ready for class. Students will require a small dance bag for their dance shoes, water bottle and to put their outdoor clothes in. This bag will remain with the students.
- Kinder Rhythm classes will now have a parent/guardian in the room with them. This will allow for interaction and fun dance moves to be learned together.
- Only 1 parent will be permitted into the studio for children age 6 & under. No other parents or family members (including siblings) will be allowed into the studio.
- Parents must complete ADA Dance Co. COVID-19 Screening/Tracking form each day their child comes into the studio. Parents/caregivers must also complete the online form for themselves when accompanying their 6 & under dancer.
- If a child or anyone in the household is unwell, the child is not permitted to attend class.
- Class sizes are limited. The size of the class is determined by the room the class is held in.
- No partner work in any dance classes.
- We will implement any other safety protocols required by the Government and/or the Public Health Unit.
- All dancers enrolled in Acro MUST bring their own Yoga Mat to class each week.
We are all in this together! ADA Dance Co has taken every measure possible to keep our dancers, teachers and staff safe and healthy. Children that are not feeling well or have a fever are asked to stay home. Thank you for doing your part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.